3 Branches of Government- You pick!

If you had to choose one branch of our federal government to work in, which one would you pick? Would it be the Executive, the Legislative, or the Judicial branch? Then, what job would you like to have? Would you like to be president, a senator, or a judge? Would you aspire to be a member of the President’s cabinet or be happy as a secretary, someone in charge of security, or a clerk to one of our Supreme court justices? Tell us what branch, job, and why you would like to be in that job.

31 thoughts on “3 Branches of Government- You pick!

1. I would like to be in the Judicial Branch. I would be a Justice in The Supreme Court. I believe it would be a great experience with law(obviously). I would also have a job until I die.

2. I would like to work in the executive branch. I’d like to be the president because it’s cool to be the head person around. If I didn’t get the president’s job then I would still want to be a cabinet member.

3. I would be in the Executive Branch. I would of course be the President, because that is a very important job. You also get to live in the White House and that is awesome.

4. I would like to be n the judicial branch as the Presidents secretary….it sounds like a lot of fun……
    The problem is that the president is a member of another one of the branches, re-post with accurate information for full credit. Mrs. S.

5. i would want to be a judge because its a job that lasts a lifetime and they probably get paid pretty well. also, it would be pretty cool to be able to make the final decision for 100s of people every year and know they wont be complaining or doing anything about it.

6. I would want to be on the judicial branch so i could be the president. I know that it would be alot of pressure but it would be cool to be the leader of the country
    The only problem is that the president is not part of the judicial branch. You will need to re-post with correct information to get full credit. Mrs. S

7. i would want to be in the executive branch. i would want to be a senator because i would deep my job for the rest of my life and i would make a lot of important decisions to make the country a better place.
    The problem is that senators are not part of the executive branch and they get elected for 6 year terms. Some of them do get re-elected again and again and serve until they’re in their 80’s or so. You have to do a good job so your voters will want to keep you in office. Re-post with correct information to get full credit. Mrs. S.

8. I would want to be in the executive branch so i could be the president. I know its kinda dangorus to be the president cause of JFK but i would like to be looked up to by the whole nation, and i would get to live in the white house

9. I want to be in the executive branch because I want to be the president because even thought it is a big responsiblty I still want to make the world a better place.

10. i would want to be the prez cause it would give women all around the world a step up in life! men dont treat women with respect, they think women belong in the kitchen and cleaning and that is not right. women have come a long way since the 1600’s and we should get the respect we deserve. We belong where ever our hearts lead us!!! so i would want to be the prez…..yep.

11. If I would like to pick from all of these choices, I would pick to be in the legislative branch and to be a senator. Although it is the first and longest article,I would like to make the laws and would be very anxious to see if it actually became a law for the United States. Additionally, I would like to be a senator because I would like to be picked to pass federal legislation.

12. i would like to be on the executive branch,so i could become president. i know that people say rude stuff about them everyday bit its just at school stupid rumors and things. so it wouldnt matter and i aleady have plans im going to make it the pink house.

13. I chose the legislative branch, because I could write laws that could change people’s lives.

14. i would like to be in the judicial branch! I think it would be fun to work with laws. That would be a neat experience and the best part is….that i will be able to have that job untill i die. 🙂

15. I would love to be part of the legislative branch as a senator. I would get the chance to vote on laws that would hopefully help make the United States a tad bit more secure. 🙂

16. I would want to be in the Excecutive branch so that i can be president. Because i like being in charge of people and if i’m president i could boss everyone around. Also, if i made a decision when i was president then everyone would have to listen to me . (:

17. I would want to be in the judicial branch to be a justice. One of my career choices for when i’m older would be to work with law and this would be a good way to do this. Also when your a justice you would have a job for life so you don’t have to worry about being unemployed.

18. If i had to pick a branch i would pick the Legislative branch. Because they are the ones who writes the laws on a bill. So it would be a pretty important job and i like to make important desitions that would effect a lot of people. Excpecially if it turns out that it was a good thing! Also because i would want to feel important. And sometimes i do not think the way same way other people think. It would be pretty exciting. LEGISLATIVE!

19. I would want to be part of the legislative branch because you get to make all the laws of the nation. How cool is that to get to make laws that the nation would have to obey?

20. I think I would take a job for Sentor because it would be nice to know that you can overpower the president veto. The feeling of you in the Legislative Branch with the power to change the nation would quite remarkable.

21. right…*ahem* I would love to be in the executive branch as the President’s secretary because I would know everything thats going on and the newest white house problems and stuff without having to be sressed out about fixing it.

22. honestly, i wouldn’t pick any of the three branches. politics to me is useless. all they do is start wars and get us in debt. but, if i had to choose, i would choose the judical branch so i could be a supreme court judge. they make sure the laws are carried out. plus they don’t have so much pressure on them like the executive branch does.

23. I wouls like to be in the Judical Branch because I would like to have a job for a lifetime and that affected decisons. I have made some crucial decisons in my life and I would like to decide others fates.

24. Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    I would want to be part of the Executive Branch so i could be president of the united states of america because i know what the people want and it would be really coo to run the country and get my own plane to ride in and live in my own mansion with a bunch of people i could control

25. I would not pick to be part of any of the 3 branches of government of because i dont think i can handle that much responsibilty. A lot of people would try to assasinate me because of the choices I would make

26. I would pick the Executive Branch Then become President and declare war then take over the world.The only bad part is that i would probaly get killed or empeached.Guess i shouldn’t declare war maybe i shoud make world peace(our war).

27. I would like to be a part of the exucutive branch and I would want to be president. I’d make decisions that would effect peoples daily lives. (hopefuly for the better)

28. I would like to be in the legislative branch.I would like to make laws to protect people,also i want 2 be a senator.